Oz1802 Emergency Power
|FOB Price:||US $45-60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $45-60/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Exporting Packing|
- Model NO.: OZ1802
- Charging Current: 12V/6A
- Trademark: OWNIC
- Origin: China
- Rated Power: AC230V, 50Hz
- Charging Type: Electric Charger
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008
- HS Code: 9032890090
For use in emergent situation. Emergency Power is specially designed for automatic door operators when power fails. It can provide power supply to automatic door operators to let the door open or close one time.
2. Product Features:
1. Built-in 12V, 800mA Nickel-Metal hydride battery (Ni-MH). When the emergency power is not used, please shut VB1 and VB2 off. Please connect VB1 with VB2 when the emergency power is in use.
2. The emergency power will click for alarm when its battery power runs out. The outer alarm device can be connected with alarm output by connecting with B1 and B2.
3. When the emergency power clicks for alarm, please replace it with new battery in time.
4. The emergency power will start power supply capacity self-detection in 90 minutes after it is connected with the power. If the power supply capacity of the battery is not enough, the emergency power system will click for alarm.
3. Technical Data:
1). Operation condition:
a. Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
b. humidity: <75%
c. No moisture or corrosive gas existed for long time around it.
a. Input voltage: 12VDC
b. 30V<VDD<45V adjustable voltage for Battery Charging
c. Battery output voltage VDD=24V
d. Ni-H battery can be charged if 0.8Ah/12V mounted inside
e. The inside Ni-H battery must be cut off before any other battery is used
3). Standby Power Source connection
a. The door opens within 1 minute after power cut (if open mode is selected)
b. The battery should be maintained for operation with 24 hours at least.
c. The extra battery in b should be prolonged consumedly according to it's capability and using condition if a battery connected outside.
6. Company Information